Walk A Thon
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
McKee PTA’s Annual Walk-a-Thon
Help support the PTA while also promoting physical fitness by donating to our Walk-a-Thon fundraiser. Students will collect donations, then walk laps around the McKee Soccer Field at their designated time.
|Spiritwear Samples will be displayed.
Limited items will be available for sale.
(Credit Cards will be accepted!)
|Additional donations also accepted during Walk-a-Thon at PTA Registration table.|
100% of All Donations support the McKee PTA:
- $20 helps buy items for Indoor & Outdoor Recess
- $65 fully funds the PTA budget for one McKee student
- $85 allows two classrooms to participate in Track & Field/Fun in the Sun Day
- $100 sends (5) McKee students on a Field Trip
- $400 fully funds the McKee Talent Show
All McKee students will participate in the walk:
- Kindergarten: 9:15am-10am
- Second Grade : 10:15am-11am
- Fourth Grade : 11:15am-12pm
- First Grade : 12:15pm-1pm
- Third Grade : 1:15pm-2pm
- Fifth Grade : 2:15pm-3pm
(Parents: Come to the school and walk with your child for a minimum $5 “Walking Buddy” donation, payable at the PTA Registration table) **Note that pets are not permitted on school grounds.
|Collect One Donation
West A Face Tattoo to wear at Walk-a-Thon.
Ice Cream Party for the students in the classroom collecting the most money.
Receive Custom West Allegheny Sunglasses
Entered in drawing to win one of three $20 gift certificates*.
*Donated by Dicks Sporting Goods
|3 Grand Prizes!
To the THREE students collecting the most money.
Extra 20 Minutes of Recess!
Please return Sponsor Sheets with Donations to school by Wednesday Sept 28th.